Saturday 19 May 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

Hey peoples!...So..are you like me and cannot resit changing your nail polish every other day... yes I know its not good for your nails but I get bored really easily and as my collection grows I want to use all the colours Ive bought!!..the only downside to this is smelly horrid nail polish remover that  takes forever to work!.. I have tried all different types, the pads with oils which are cool but a bit messy.. and of course your bog standard remover used with cotton wool...

I have recently become a major fan of the brand Bourjois..available in Boots and Superdrug.. I love their cosmetic range and I was thrilled to pick up their new "Magic Nail Polish Remover"


It comes in a 75ml cute pink plastic round bottle and is priced at £4.99.. It claims to "Instantly removes nail polish. 1 second per nail*, without cotton wool!" which is kind of true lol...

I usually put a base coat on my nails, then 2-3 coats of my chosen colour, then a top coat.. so I can have 4-5 coats on my nails at any given time..and usually this will take a good few mins on each nail to remove.. I was very impressed when i immerced my nail in the sponge and did the "dip and twist" motion a couple of times, pulled out and it was nearly gone.. I did this maybe 3 times for a few seconds each go and my polish was all gone! HURRAH!..so I dont think its accurate to claim is takes 1 second.. more 10-20 but who the hell cares thats still ULTRA quick!

It says that is:

- Acetone-free formula - gentle on nails and cuticles

- Enriched with nourishing sweet almond oil
- Paraben-free
- Dermatologically tested

The oil residue left after you "dip and twist" is actually lovely, as when I use normal liquid polish my nails feel dry and brittle where as with this product they have a moisturised appearance which is fantastic.

This nail polish remover is AWESOME and I urge you all to go out and buy it as it really a "miracle remover" and no hassle to use! ENJOY!  xx





No comments:

Post a Comment