Thursday 22 March 2012

Got knotty Tangled hair.. check out Knots No More!

I don't know about you but I have always had a nightmare with knotty hair!.. Since I can remember I always had this issue, I remember my poor Mum having to comb out the tangles daily and my eyes streaming with tears. I have fine hair that tangles and knots easily. In fact most mornings I wake up with a dreadlock style massive knot at the back of my head that's been created from moving my head around in the night..( I'm a mover and a shaker in bed.. oooh lala )

I`ve tried everything going.. sooooo many detangling shampoo`s, leave in conditioners, sprays but nothing has ever really truely worked, until NOW... I recently was in Tesco and stumbled upon "Knots No More" detangler spray.. and all I can say is WOW... this stuff is a miracle..

There is a Detangling Shampoo in a no tears formula and a Detangling Spray which is a quick and easy leave in conditioner, that can also be used on dry hair. They also sell a cute butterfly shaped container with a comb built into the top and a little storage bit for your hair tags etc.. cute!..little girls would adore this. The products contain non allergenic fragrance and are sulphate and paraben free.




I usually put on the detangling spray onto my dry hair and leave it for 5 mins then gently comb out the knots using my blue wide tooth comb from Boots.. or I will do the same process after Ive come out the shower on wet hair.

I thoroughly recomend these products and they are available from Sainsburys and Tesco stores for only £2.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment